Brady’s teams are 10-3 against Pettine-led defenses, including winners of the past eight games.
Thompson died on Wednesday night, three days after his 68th birthday and just as a Packers team that bears his fingerprints is again one victory away from a Super Bowl berth.
“He was a really, really humble man, and I definitely appreciated that humility,” Rodgers recalled.
NEW ORLEANS — Everyone knew about Drew Brees' 11 rib fractures and punctured lung that he suffered midway through the season, but his wife Brittany said he endured even more pain than the public knew.
Our Wisconsin State Journal team offers a closer look at the athletes that have committed to playing football at the University of Wisconsin beginning in the 2021 season.
- Jones County Narcotics Division takes an estimated $9,000 worth of meth off the streets
- Suspect stopped at checkpoint, charged with possession of methamphetamine in Glade Community
- Former Stringer grad, now head basketball coach, "focusing on the root" as he impacts lives in Louisiana
- Traffic Checkpoint Leads To Drug Arrest, Subject Resists Arrest
- Child Exploitation/Human Trafficking sting in Columbia nabs suspects from Jones, Jasper, and Forrest Counties
- Jones' big third period leads Bay Springs to victory over Sarah T. Reed (La.)
- Hattiesburg teen, 17, charged in assault
- Domestic incident in Erata Community leads to one death
- Forrest County Jail Docket - (January 14th-15th, 2021):
- South Jones and West Jones split wins in Ellisville on the pitch