For the third time in less than 36 hours, Jones County volunteer firefighters battled a structure fire.

911 was activated with the report of a structure fire at 44 Soso-Big Creek Road in the Pleasant Ridge Community. Homeowner, Dusty Todd, and his wife were home at the time the incident began and reported the fire started in a back bedroom where a space heater was being used.

Pleasant Ridge, Hebron, Calhoun and Soso volunteer fire departments responded to the incident.

The Jones County Sheriff's Department was also on scene.

The home sustained catastrophic damage from the blaze. No injuries were reported.

Recommended for you